With increasing requirements by government and industry bodies your medical practice or care facility is dependent on reliable IT connectivity, anywhere and at any time. You can't afford to have unreliable or inadequate business IT systems so your investment in the right technology solutions are a critical component to meet these requirements.
Vintek's team of Practice Management Specialists have a wealth of knowledge across all aspects of the Healthcare sector.
Our Practice Management Service Agreement allows you to concentrate on running your practice while we take ownership of any IT issues that may arise.
Vintek are experienced with all aspects of practice management including:
- Pracsoft (HCN)
- Promedicus, eClinic and other pathology applications
- Medicare Online Claiming
- Spirometer and ECG software/hardware
Vintek have experienced security experts to ensure your critical data and network remains secure and private at all times.
We are experienced in helping you to obtain AGPAL accreditation.
Vintek is up to date with leading edge advancements in the Healthcare sector. New data shows that Connected Health technologies are making it possible for patients to better manage their care.
Healthcare IT News recently stated "The time is now for healthcare institutions, employers and payers to incorporate connected health into their standard healthcare programs. The technologies are rapidly evolving, giving us increasingly consumer-friendly, simple and effective tools to deliver quality care outside of a medical setting. Patients and providers are also increasingly embracing connected health programs to improve care, communication and quality of life." Vintek can help you build a plan to take this forward.
Key components of a Vintek IT support relationship:
- We align IT strategies with the business plan of your practice.
- By sourcing new technologies and tools, we can assure that you are up to date with innovations that increase productivity and reduce costs.
- We create a plan for your technology that grows with your businesses needs.
- We provide proactive maintenance to prevent issues from occurring.
- We implement a scheduled maintenance plan that is identifies regular tasks and responsibilities.
- We identify issues as they occur through early warning and remote monitoring services.
- We provide guaranteed response times to issues via a support escalation procedure.
- We provide an account manager that monitors successful resolution of issues and consult with ongoing strategic planning and implementation.
- We place Vintek's team of specialised IT consultants at your disposal. Our team of IT specialists contribute their combined individual experience and knowledge to provide you with a support from a team that has a wide base of expertise.