Not for Profit
Vintek understands the unique and demanding requirements of not-for-profit. Paul Vinton our Director has sat on a number of not-for-profit boards and is actively supporting a number of not-for-profit organisations.
Vintek provides IT services to a number of not-for-profit organisations around Australia.
Our highly experienced team can provide you with ongoing advice on your IT network and can even help you with items specific to not-for-profit.
Key components of a Vintek IT support relationship:
- We align IT strategies with the business plan of your organisation.
- By sourcing new technologies and tools, we can assure that you are up to date with innovations that increase productivity and reduce costs.
- We create a plan for your technology that grows with your businesses needs.
- We provide proactive maintenance to prevent issues from occurring.
- We implement a scheduled maintenance plan that is identifies regular tasks and responsibilities.
- We identify issues as they occur through early warning and remote monitoring services.
- We provide a guaranteed response to issues via a support escalation procedure.
- We provide an account manager that monitors successful resolution of issues and consult with ongoing strategic planning and implementation.
- We place Vintek's team of specialised IT consultants at your disposal. Our team of IT specialists contribute their combined individual experience and knowledge to provide you with a support from a team that has a wide base of expertise.